So a couple of times in the last week or so strangers have come up to me and ask what I do. I'm thinking that's a little strange but one time I answered, "I sell medical equipment" and another time I just asked her "for a living?" Geez, I must be pretty important if strangers want to know what I do! Nope, they both looked at me and repeated themselves "WHEN are you due?" DUH!Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Get in my belly! Week 28 pic!
So a couple of times in the last week or so strangers have come up to me and ask what I do. I'm thinking that's a little strange but one time I answered, "I sell medical equipment" and another time I just asked her "for a living?" Geez, I must be pretty important if strangers want to know what I do! Nope, they both looked at me and repeated themselves "WHEN are you due?" DUH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look great Heather!
Look at that BELLY!! So cute!!
Post a Comment