Look at that BEAUTIFUL BABY! HOLY COW - SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!How's parenting going? We miss you guys so much - can't wait to meet Camryn.Please KISS Camryn for Callighan, Tristian, & I.We love you guys so much!Heather - Still not sure what I want Cammie to call me becasue there can't be (2) Aunt Heathers!If you have any suggestions - even though you didn't take any of our baby names in consideration!LOL
Post a Comment
Highlights from the lives of myself, Bert, Camryn and Miller!
1 comment:
Look at that BEAUTIFUL BABY! HOLY COW - SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!
How's parenting going? We miss you guys so much - can't wait to meet Camryn.
Please KISS Camryn for Callighan, Tristian, & I.
We love you guys so much!
Heather - Still not sure what I want Cammie to call me becasue there can't be (2) Aunt Heathers!
If you have any suggestions - even though you didn't take any of our baby names in consideration!
LOL
Post a Comment