Speaking of chewing on things, our little beaver was starting to gnaw the finish off of her crib, so we bought this crazy railing cover contraption and it is hideous but at least it will protect the crib. The crib converts into a full size bed and I'm sure she wouldn't like it in 15 years to have to see chomp marks all over her footboard!
We've been giving Camryn more and more table food, but she still has a lot of babyfood too. We gave her refried beans at a mexican restaurant a couple of weekends ago, and she loved them! We had tacos a couple of nights last week and I bought beans as a side and she loved them so much! After about ten bites we switched to something else because I was scared that she would get a stomachache! She also loves banana pieces. She and I split a banana almost every day!
She definitely wants to walk and walks around the house holding our fingers or her baby walker, but she's very cautious and isn't ready to let go quite yet. She still falls over a good bit! I am always calling her "little drunk lady" because she'll be standing against the couch and tip over out of nowhere, or she'll just start hiccuping or giggling out of the blue.
As far as the rest of the Gary household, we are all doing well. Work for me has been good the last few months, and I'm so glad to be at home with the baby. Even though it can have it's stressful moments, I wouldn't want it any other way! Bert is good, loving his job, enjoying his break from school until next semester, and taking a much needed guys night tonight. Miller is learning how to navigate over the maze of baby gates, and becoming more daring when it comes to Camryn, I'll even catch him rubbing up against her for some love, maybe they will be best friends after all.
1 comment:
When is your next blog going to be? I want to know what is going on with the Gary family!!
-Bert
Post a Comment