Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!


Over the weekend we went to Babies R Us to see how the whole registry thing works. We are not ready to register yet, but Heather and Nate needed to, and Karen and Ralph (the old pro's with a seven month old) offered to show them what they need and what is a waste of money. Well, it was definitely fun to see my friends, but we left there feeling pretty overwhelmed, realizing we need a TON of stuff! On the bright side, we have plenty of time and it was pretty exciting to look at all of that cute baby stuff! Now I am determined to have everything picked out so when we go register in a couple of months, we won't feel so overwhelmed.

We also had some friends over last weekend, and built a fire and made a big pot of chili and yummy grilled cheeses for everyone. It was nice to have everyone over, but I can tell we are getting older, everyone was gone by 10! That was OK with me though, I have been going to bed pretty early lately!


This Thursday we have a big doctors appointment, and I am really excited because they are doing an ultrasound and I haven't seen one since Squiggy was only the size of a grain of rice. I will post pictures as soon as I can!



No comments: