Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Ultrasound Pics of Squiggy

We went for our second ultrasound this morning. Here is the baby sleeping. The ultrasound lady kept saying, "C'mon little stinker, wake up!" She said it in a nice way, she needed Squiggy to turn around to get some measurements. She actually measured me at 13 weeks, so my due date may be getting pushed up a few days, I should find out when I talk to the doctor in two weeks.
Look at the little hand waving hi to the grandparents! The ultrasound lady added the caption. Squiggy was probably raising his/her hand to say, "Shhhh, I am trying to sleep!"
I like this last one because you can see the leg and foot, and I am obsessed with pudgy baby thighs. I don't see much pudge there, but we have time! On a sidenote, I have a feeling Squiggy is a boy, and Bert thinks a girl. Only seven weeks or so until we find out!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the baby! I'm so excited to meet the baby friend and (s)he is going to be the most well dressed neice/nephew probably ever.

romanih said...

Hi Heather!

We're so happy for you & Bert. We actually have some suggestions for baby names if you're interested:

If it's a GIRL: Bernice, Berta, Bertha, Bertilly, or Bertica

If it's a BOY: Heath, Heaton, Heaterson, Heajack, or HeeHaw

The boys & I have personally approved these names for your new bundle of joy! Stay healthy & feel well - everything you go through during pregnancy is totally worth it when the baby finally arrives! God has blessed you & our family w/this pregnancy.

We love you guys!

Heather, Callighan & Tristian

Eric said...

I think he/she looks like me. :-)