Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's The Final Countdown!!


I went for my weekly doctor's appointment yesterday and got some really exciting news! Camryn is going to be delivered tomorrow! I am actually being admitted to the hospital this evening, and will be induced tomorrow morning! From what I can tell I am getting induced because A) Camryn is full term-big and healthy and B) At the new Northside Forsyth Hospital for the time being, my doctor's office is on a rotation with a number of other practices, and they said they prefer to deliver their own babies. We are SO excited and ready to meet the baby!

Today Bert is working and I just have to make sure everything is packed and ready to go! I think we are heading over there at about 6:30 tonight. It's pretty great that this is scheduled because it gives me time to mentally prepare for my hospital stay. On the other hand, now I have all day to mentally prepare for my hospital stay. Fortunately I haven't spent the night in a hospital since I was born in one! I'm sure everything will be just fine, and I know people deliver babies every single day, so I am going to do my best to relax and go with the flow!

We are also very lucky that we have grandparents coming to stay with us for the first two weeks who I'm sure will be a huge help and that Bert's new job that he has only been at for three days is kind enough to give him all of next week off to help out and bond with his baby girl!

Well I'll keep posting as I get a chance, there may be lots of "waiting time" at the hospital, or if things are really busy, my next post may be full of baby pictures!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful little girl.

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!
-alison

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am soooo excited! I can't wait meet her. I know everything is going to go well and you are going to have a beautiful little Angel!Send pictures when you can!

Carrie