Weight - 17.1 lbs (69%)
Height - 27" (86%)
We took Camryn for her six month well visit last Monday and it turned into an "unwell" visit. She had a double ear infection and was sounding a little wheezy, so the doctor decided to push her shots back, and she was put on amoxicillin and a nebulizer. She hates the medicine, and she has pink liquid all over her face by the time we're done. She figured out that if she keeps spitting (imagine car motor sounds) she won't have to swallow her meds. The nebulizer on the other hand, she usually takes like a champ. She'll just sit on the chair with me and let me hold the mask to her face for about ten minutes. Tomorrow she goes back for a re-check and hopefully she'll be done w the neb.
The weekend was great. Went by too fast, of course. Friday night I got the evening "off duty" and went to dinner with a few friends at Bonefish Grill. Saturday we went to the outlet mall, and Saturday night we brought the baby to my uncle's house and the family all doted on her while Bert and I got to go to an engagement party. We had a great time, but of course after a few hours I was ready to go get her! She got a stellar report card and they offered to watch her again anytime!
This coming weekend we are going to Savannah with Amanda, Chris and baby Matty. I promise to take tons of pictures, because I have been slacking lately. Can't wait to get away for the weekend and spend some time with Amanda and fam!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment