
This past weekend has been so relaxing and fun, I told Bert I feel like I'm on vacation! We started off the weekend by going to a Greek restaurant and frozen yogurt for dessert on Friday night. Saturday we went shopping, and enjoyed lunch outside in the absolutely perfect weather. We came home and sat outside with Bert while he washed the car. Then Camryn and I had some mommy/daughter time while Bert went to his friend's birthday party.
Today we took a drive up to Dawsonville to Amicalola Falls. We took two short, stroller friendly hikes, spent some time at the falls, and then headed over to the lodge for lunch. When we got there they had a park ranger showing different birds to the crowd. I was afraid Camryn was going to be a vulture's lunch.
Camryn is doing great. She really wants to get around on her own. If I put her down on the hardwoods, she does these half push-ups and slides backwards through the house. If she's on carpet or in her crib she'll get on her hands and knees and rock. I know as soon as she figures it all out I'll be on the chase!
1 comment:
There is a place that is like this year around, San Diego. And because of this it is super duper expensive to live there :)
Post a Comment