Sunday, March 1, 2009

Awesome weekend!

Today is Sunday and we are wrapping up a really great weekend! Friday night Heather and I had a "pregnant girls night." These usually consist of dinner and a movie and this Friday was no different. We also went to the bookstore and got this book called Baby Bargains per her friends recommendation. It's a bunch of tips and advice of all things baby, from maternity clothes to furniture, and pretty much anything you can think of.

Saturday Karen, Ralph, Sylvie, Bert and I went to the Big Apple Circus and we had a great time. We had great seats and it was so much fun to see all of the performers. I used to go to this circus all the time when I was little and my favorite clown was "Grandma," and I was so glad she is still part of the show! I also got a bunch of maternity clothes. I wouldn't say I "look" like I need them, but they are really comfy, so I'll probably start wearing them very soon!

Today, Bert and I are being bums and just spending time together since earlier today is was pouring rain, and now it is snowing. He is making his yummy baby back ribs, and I did a little spring cleaning, although it does not feel like spring at all! All in all, this has been a wonderful weekend, and I am not ready for it to end!



















































No comments: