Here is a pic of the cutie nephews, like the tattoo? it's real ;-)

Also I found out that our crib came in waaaaaaaay sooner than they originally told me, so I have been in hustle mode to get Camryn's room together. Last night we brought some furniture down to the garage, and since my sweet husband wouldn't let me lift anything heavy, he hit the headboard of the guest bed on the stairwell.....twice.... and made a couple of holes. Luckily we still have touch up paint from when we moved in! Today we had a painter come in and paint the nursery and the office. The nursery is a pale yellow and the office is a cream color. Of course Miller had to follow the painter around and he dipped his tail in yellow paint! He then smeared it across the dresser and hardwood floors! Tonight Bert and I have the fun task of cutting it out of his fur!
This weekend should be pretty relaxing, Saturday night we are doing a girls Mexican night, and Bert is going to our neighbors bachelor party. Next week I hope to have the crib delivered and set up, and when I do, I'll post some pics! I don't plan on putting on the bedding for a while, so it will just be the plain crib, but I'm sure it will still look very nursery-ish in there very soon!
Here are the patches from the holes in the wall.

And here is Miller with pale yellow paint on his tail!

No comments:
Post a Comment