Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Small Tribute...

Usually this blog has been about myself, the pregnancy or baby Camryn, but I wanted to write an entry about my hubby. He has been working really hard at his new job, taking two college classes, and being a real sport about making my life easier while I am pregnant. He does more than his fair share around the house, sometimes cooks dinner, and even gives me some massages when I am achy. Yesterday we got a certificate in the mail that he made the Dean's List! I am very proud of him! Also he is really really excited about being a dad, and I know this little girl will have him wrapped around her finger!

Last Friday was his birthday and we went to Provino's and had a great time. For his birthday I got him a new point and shoot camera and a world's greatest dad T-shirt. He said he is gonna wear the shirt to the hospital when I go into labor!


On a side note, here are some updates on me (hey, it can't all be about Bert). I am feeling good, my next doctor's appointment is next week, and I get to drink a sugary drink that looks like Orange Hi-C so that they can test me for gestational diabetes. Also we got the first gift off of our baby registry! My aunt and uncle who live up in NY sent us the pack and play! I'm sure it will get a ton of use and hopefully travel on many trips with us!

This weekend we are taking it easy. I am going to a girls night on Friday night for a little while, and I talked Bert into seeing a chick flick with me Saturday under the condition that I watch some basketball game with him and we have the dinner of his choice. Works for me!

No comments: