Monday, June 14, 2010

Miss Picky

Since my last blog a few milestones have passed. One being my birthday! Unfortunately Bert was out of town last week on business but I made the most of it and brought the baby to Provino's and met some of the girls from work for dinner! When Bert came back to town we celebrated by going to Benihana and to see Shrek in 3D (we've seen every Shrek movie together). He also got me a dozen roses and a gift certificate to the spa, so I think I forgive him for missing my birthday. Camryn got me a nice card, she said it was all she can afford :-)

Camryn and I had a good week even though Bert was gone. She did her best to take it easy on me although she was cutting a tooth so two of the days she was easily agitated to say the least. We missed him a lot and are very grateful to have him home, and very grateful to Jan for coming an extra few hours to give me some time to work and a little break!
Almost forgot to mention that Camryn had her nine month dr. appt on June 4th! She now weighs 18 lbs, 11oz. (47%) and is 28 1/4" tall (73%). The doctor said she's very healthy and is doing great!

She is just getting so big! This morning she sat and ate her banana pieces like a big girl. She also loves the Gerber cheese puffs, which is interesting because she used to hate them. I also gave her some baked blueberries tonight which I think she liked. She's actually becoming quite the picky eater, and it's not from a lack of me trying! Here is a list of current food failures:

frozen green beans
no salt added canned green beans
peas
strawberry
american cheese
cottage cheese
chicken

I'll just keep on trying, I suppose!

Camryn is also walking with assistance and cruising along the furniture. I plan on getting her one of those toys where she can push it along and practice her walking. She is also repeating us if I say "Camryn say mama", she'll say "mamamama." Also she's learning the meaning of "no" and she doesn't like it! Must get that from me. For example she'll be headed for the catfood and we'll say "Camryn NO, NO playing in the catfood!" And she'll put her head on the floor and start to cry! Little diva!

We also had Camryn's picture taken at the Target Photo Studio. Here is one of my favorites:



My Sweetie Girl!

No comments: