Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Putting a Ban on Teething

Well life has been so busy lately I feel like my head is spinning and it's only about to get busier! This past weekend was really nice, we went to a wedding and decided to make a night of it and had Jan watch the baby overnight. Of course I woke up at 6:45 missing her so we headed home early! Sunday we relaxed and had an impromptu block party which turned out to be a lot of fun, and Monday we ran some errands and took the baby to the pool for the first time! It was fun and Camryn didn't seem at all bothered that the water was FREEZING. As a matter of fact she tried to jump out of her float a few times into the pool.

As far as Camryn news goes, she finally cut a tooth and now I'm wondering why I was wanting one to come in so bad, she was miserable for about three days. I tried Tylenol, which works but I don't want to give her a ton of it, and these homeopathic teething tablets, which maybe, kinda, sorta, possibly work a little, as well as the standard teething rings, wet wash cloth etc. If she gets this crabby for every tooth, I'll just hope that she stays toothless :-) She also is picking up major speed on her crawling and her favorite things to go for are the cat food and dvd player! She also is clapping her hands and it's so darn cute! I really can't believe she'll be nine months old tomorrow!

In other people's baby news, Karen had baby Wade last week. He is so cute, and has the biggest cheeks ever! I couldn't hold him at the hospital because he was hooked up to tubes from some respiratory issues, so hopefully I'll get to see him this weekend and give him some snuggles.

This coming weekend should be fairly relaxing. I am hoping to see SATC2 with Heather, go see baby Wade, and help Bert get back up for his week long business trip to Plano, TX. Not looking forward to him being gone a week. I hope Camryn is on her best behavior for me!

No comments: